As an all-volunteer non-profit animal rescue, Critter Shack relies heavily on volunteers for help with all aspects of our efforts in rescue and spay/neuter/education. There are no paid employees and all work is done by volunteers. There are many different types of opportunities for volunteers, including:
- Fostering – dogs or cats
All of our available animals are housed in foster homes, so we are always in need of more.
- Working at adoption events
Helping with dogs - walking, leash work, brushing, socializing
Helping with cats – socializing, cleaning, brushing
Helping with paperwork
Visiting with potential adopters
Photographing animals at events
- Working at spay/neuter clinics – many different jobs during clinics, ask for more information.
- Helping to socialize cats/clean cat condos at PetSmart
- Picking up animals from vet clinics/shelter
- Helping with fund-raising, event planning
- Speaking with the public and media/advertising/public relationships
Help make a difference and sign up
to volunteer today!
If you are interested in becoming a Critter Shack volunteer, please contact us
via our Facebook page. Critter Shack Rescue